You know what I like most about public transport? That I get to the station and only wait for a minute and the bus arrives that then takes me to the train station where the train I need only just comes in for me to take it and takes me wherever I need to be and once there I need to take the bus that comes to the bus stop at the very moment I reach it. All in one breath! Luv it! :)
Some more stories about the Dutch public transport? Ok. :)
Sunny sides: There was this tram driver that was obviously in a very good mood cos he kept talking and giving compliments to all the women that stepped in. And there was this bus driver that made jokes with his co-drivers in other buses via walkie-talkie.
Dark sides: This morning, the bus driver drove away right in front of my nose. I would've almost made it but an icy sidewalk, a rucksack and a handbag made running quite a challenge. The next bus arrived only half an hour later. Cooooold! And when it did arrive, the bus driver drove insanely fast. Not safe, dude.
I've really got myself started on this subject, haven't I?! Hahaha. Amazing how public transport can make or ruin your day. If you let it, that is ...
0 komentarji:
Objavite komentar