If you follow my blog and read the news regularly, or if you check old posts, you'll have noticed I've had quite some visitors over the past year.
Consequently, I've developed a high degree of tour guiding :) and I've created, without previous planning, some sort of itinerary that I offer to most of my visitors.
Well, it does vary per visitor, of course, depending on their interests. A day or an afternoon on the beach, however, has so far always proven as a very good choice.
That was also the case with my sister.
She isn't much of a sports type, no disrespect intended, of course, haha, so I took many photos of her biking to the beach to prove the contrary. :)
We definitely enjoyed the time at the beach. It was one warm sunny day. The wind was strong though and highly unpleasant, so despite the sunshine, it quickly got quite chilly.
We still had enough time to look for beautiful shells.
Besides, Irena tried ordering the sea to stop and not to get her wet. Somehow she succeeded, hahaha. I guess she's always been strict and persuasive. :)
Avtor
Mojčica
0 komentarji:
Objavite komentar