My dear friends!
It's been a while ...
I think it's high time I make it up to you all. And since I've completely neglected the non-Slovenian speaking share of my friends, I've decided to only write in English (or Dutch) from now on.

I have to admit I behaved like a child. When I got this blog (got cos my nephew created it for me so I shouldn't get any credits for it), I was all excited like children about their new toys. But then, once they get tired of them or get new one toys, they dump the old ones. That's approximately what happened to me and my blog. Not that I got another blog, hahaha, I just kind of got tired of writing I guess. I'd say that could be reason no. 1.
Reason no. 2 would then be me getting tired of computer and not wanting to spend free time at the computer since I use it for study as well as for work.
And reason no. 3 - extremely difficult to admit - I've turned pretty lazy lately.
Reason no. 4 is also not to be neglected - though I am usually the one who says you can always find time for the things you like if you really want to - I've been pretty busy lately.

I guess I turned lazy back home in Slovenia when on vacation at the end of August/beginning of September. No wonder. I was being pampered by my family and friends and mostly spent the time partying.
That August day when I arrived home was extremely hot. I couldn't stop sweating. And I loved it, hahaha.
Welcome at home was perfect - my family, sunflowers and a CAKE! Yeah!




I'm enclosing the following two photos for two special reasons, let alone they feature two of my most special people. First, for the hill/mountain behind my sister and me! Note that I've been living in the Netherlands for the past year. And second, for the difference in tan between my sister and me, and especially between my nephew and me. So, in case you didn't believe me when I said it had been one sad summer in Holland. Behold, the proof! :)



4 komentarji:

Mojca! Is dat die neef die ik toen heb ontmoet?? Iva

lepo,da si se vrnila,Mojca ...čeprov meni je slovenščina bolj všeč ;)...se bom tudi na to navadla,lepo se mej :)! LP od jane,markota in mance

Yep, Iva. Dat is hij. Wat is hij lang geworden, he, wou je wsch zeggen? Hahaha. Ja, vertel me wat. :)
Jana, hvala za pozdrave. Ja, saj verjamem. Saj meni tudi bolj teče v slovenščini, ampak vem, da ste moji prijatelji vsi poligloti, tako da me ne skrbi. :)

lordy your nephew is sooo tall since when I met him! he could even pass as a dutch drat boy! :)

Objavite komentar

zemljevid Nizozemske

Enter your email address:

subscribe
Omne tulit punctum qui miscuit utile dulce.

Spremljevalci