Early September I returned to the Low Lands and this time I brought my sister with me. :)

It actually felt like home, coming back. I've really got used to being here.







When we finally arrived to Schiphol Airport (after almost 3 hours delay), I rushed to the famous yellow machines, got us train tickets and off we were. Where to? To the West (west is the best!), to Leiden Lammenschans (a train station closer to my flat than Leiden Centraal).












By the time we arrived to my flat, it was already night. Our flight back in Treviso was delayed, so we arrived several hours later than planned. As you can see, Irena didn't have any problems with that. Smiling, eager to travel and to get to know new things, she posed for me in front of a Dutch yellow-blue train.






I, on the other hand (and on the other photo), was completely exhausted and waited (like I had done for the whole day already) just to get to my cosy little kingdom.

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar

zemljevid Nizozemske

Enter your email address:

subscribe
Omne tulit punctum qui miscuit utile dulce.

Spremljevalci